Monday, February 25, 2013

My thought of chocolate

" I like chocolate very much. But sometime I hate chocolate. When Valentine's Day is approaching,
I hate chocolate. Because I have never got chocolate when Valentine's Day. Because I hate Valentine's Day too. As a solution I buy a chocolate for myself from now. "


 This is my friend’s interesting story. When I heard this story , I was really laughing.
I have only a memory of chocolate is Valentine’s Day too. I have got a chocolate when Valentine’s day , but it was obligatory-gift chocolate. Obligatory-gift chocolate is woman give chocolate for the man with no romantic feelings. To express their feeling of gratitude. when Valentine's Day as I wrote before. So I have been sad a little when Valentine's Day. Because I fidget Valentine's Day every year. I hope to get chocolate when Valentine's Day from girlfriend.

 I think chocolate is food that symbolizes love in Japan. There are a lot of love songs about chocolate. For example, "Chocolate" is singing by Hanako Oku is a love song that feelings for boyfriend. In it, chocolate is the representation of the feelings of the girl. Sweet chocolate express feelings of love, bitter chocolate express painful feelings.

"Monster's Ball" was published in 2001 in the United States. This movie's Japanese title is "Chocolate". I thought it is good to name this title. Because this movie is bittersweet and it included the contents of racism. Chocolate is bittersweet and black. I like this movie.

I like chocolate and eat it everyday . It is instinct and I will not stop eat it. It is not a bad thing. I recommend that you eat chocolate every day. Because chocolate is good for your health.

Goodbye and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment